Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss

Friday, April 8, 2011

Weigh-In #1

Well, today was weigh-in day, which resulted in disappointment. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't know it was coming.
Last Week: 185.6
This Week: 187.4
Result: +1.8

So, why did I see this coming? Because I slacked A LOT this week.

My boyfriend's birthday was Monday so this week was full of surprises, good company, food, and beer. Sunday afternoon, Simon got a call from his friend, who lives in New York, that he was about 2 hours away from our house. He was SO excited and surprised; it had been about a year since he'd seen them. When they got into town, we went out to eat at a local sports bar and hung out on the patio. It was fun listening to them catch up and share stories. Monday, his parents came over and we celebrated his birthday. His dad grilled some delicious hamburgers, and we all sat on the back porch, enjoying the Chiminea and evening breeze. On Tuesday evening, we went fishing below the dam - which turned into night fishing for catfish. It was so relaxing - just being on the water, watching the sunset, and gazing at the stars - I honestly don't know that there's anything better. On Wednesday, we had a fish fry using all the catfish we caught the night before and hung out on the back porch again. All in all, it was an AMAZING week.

With all this going on, I still trained for my 5K, but I did not do any weight training. Between that, the unhealthy food choices, and the unlimited supply of beer, I knew this weigh-in was going to be rather disappointing. I wish I could tell myself "it's ok" - but it's not. However, I do know that I can't dwell on it. I'll just have to learn from it, move on, and work my ass off this week - literally!! Haha

Until next time,
Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment