Weigh-in #1: 187.4
This week: 185.2
Result: -2.2!!
Well I know it's been 2 weeks since I've posted, but it's been a hectic 2 weeks. My Granny passed away on Sunday, April 9th. She was an inspiring, Christian woman that lived an amazing 88 years!! She has been sick and bed ridden for some time now, and, although I will miss her dearly, I'm glad she is no longer suffering. And I can only imagine how much she enjoyed the Church service in Heaven!!
While I was at my mom's house, I tried my hardest to stay on track. I only went running one day but played soccer and baseball with my little brothers so I wasn't completely inactive. We went roller skating for 2 hours on Saturday, and it was SO much fun!!! I haven't been roller skating in years, and, according to myfitnesspal.com, 2 hours of roller skating burns a whopping 1,176 calories! WOW!
Since I've been back home, I've started the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. The part that kicks my butt is the arm and shoulder exercises - they are definitely the weakest part of my body. I haven't been following the C25K like I had planned; I just didn't feel like I was getting a workout during the first week. I tried to skip to week 4 - that didn't work either - my endurance isn't built up enough. So I'm going to go back to week 3 and start following it like I'm supposed to. Since it's getting hot outside, I've moved my workouts back inside to the treadmill, using the "rolling hills" program. I don't know how much better that is considering it's almost as hot in the gym as it is outside. I've also decided to start taking progress pictures, so hopefully I'll be able to get those up in the next few days.
until next time,
Ash

No comments:
Post a Comment