Current Weight: 182
Goal Weight: 140
This is a loss of 42 pounds. After reading many different forums on myfitnesspal.com, it seems as though 1 pound/week is a pretty realistic goal. I don't want to put too much pressure on a time limit with the "mini" goals because there are so many different factors in life that can lead to disappointment. But I WILL reach my goal in a timely manner :)
180 - Prepara Oil Mister
170 - new workout shirts
160 - new pair of jeans & a shirt
150 - mani/pedi
140 - deep tissue massage
Anyways! I hope y'all had a GREAT memorial day weekend! Boyfriend and I were on the water fishing most of the weekend. We caught a limit of white bass on Saturday within an hour. We tried to go striper fishing on Sunday but the wind and waves were wayyy to bad; so he just fished boat docks and I tanned :-P Later that night, we went and saw The Hangover Part II. I have mixed feelings about it.. I feel like they tried so hard to make it as good as the first one that they ended up going over-board. It definitely had its funny parts, but there were just way too many penises and over the top scenes. With that said, I would still recommend it!!
Have a great week..
Ash

No comments:
Post a Comment